I teach a mindful hatha flow class, flowing mindfully from one pose to the next, incorporating breath awareness and attention to alignment.
We may be apart physically right now but we are not alone. I so look forward to connecting again!
- Livestream Tuesday evening with the North London Buddhist Centre at 5:30pm. Click here to book: https://www.northlondonbuddhistcentre.com/?page=bodywork-yoga
- Livestream Evening Flow yoga class on Wednesdays at 5:30-6:30pm:
- Weds 27 May: Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83024857391?pwd=bEZOMEMzVFpQZUMyV2NqR2IvNlNGQT09
- Weds 3 June: Register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYrd-igrzsoHNJQeZi_HOZOSLoboNa1Hpog
- The Wednesday class is donation based: suggested payment £10/£5 concession. Pay via Paypal: www.paypal.me/SianONeill
- Regular covers- check in for further details
- Corporate classes
I cover classes at the North London Buddhist Centre and elsewhere- please revisit this site to keep updated or email me on email@example.com to be added to my mailing list.
I hold an enhanced DBS disclosure certificate so am able to welcome under 18’s to the drop-in classes.